Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About William and Mary news. (Williamsburg, Va.) 1972-current
Williamsburg, Va. (1972-current)
William and Mary news. : (Williamsburg, Va.) 1972-current
- Alternative Titles:
Sept. 11-Oct. 31, 1984
W & M news
<Apr. 27, 2001>
- Place of publication:
- Williamsburg, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Office of University Communications, College of William and Mary
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 12, 1972)-
- Weekly (except when College is in recess and twice each month in June, July and Aug.)
- Williamsburg (Va.)--Newspapers.
- "A Newspaper for Faculty, Staff and Students."
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 30, no. 16 (Apr. 27, 2001).
- sn 97067061
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information