Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Christian ambassador. (New York [N.Y.]) 1851-1866
New York [N.Y.] (1851-1866)
Christian ambassador. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1851-1866
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Universalist Paper and Book Establishment
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 4, 1851)-v. 16, no. 52 (Dec. 29, 1866) = vol. 22-old v. 36.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Universalista--New York (State)--Newspapers.
- Formed by the union of: New-York Christian messenger; Evangelical magazine and gospel advocate; Christian guardian (Rochester, N.Y.); Christian sentinel (1848); and: Christian ambassador (New York, N.Y. : 1847).
- Old v. 35, no. 49-52, and 36, no. <2>-48 repeated in numbering.
- Vols. for Jan. 1, 1859-Dec. 30, 1865 "published by a committee for the New York State Convention of Universalists"; for Jan. 6-Dec. 29, 1866 by the Executive Committee of the Convention.
- sn 97067101
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information