Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Northeastern Christian advocate. (Brandon, Vt.) 1857-1858
Brandon, Vt. (1857-1858)
Northeastern Christian advocate. : (Brandon, Vt.) 1857-1858
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Brandon, Vt.
- Geographic coverage:
- Rev. W. Ford
- Dates of publication:
-v. 2, no. 53 (Dec. 31, 1858).
Began in 1857?
- Religious newspapers and periodicals--United States.
- Religious newspapers and periodicals.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01094196
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 1 (Jan. 1, 1858).
- This paper discusses religious, political and general news in Vermont, the United States and foreign countries.
- sn 97067546
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information