Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Vermont era. (Fair Haven, Vt.) 1963-1967
Fair Haven, Vt. (1963-1967)
Vermont era. : (Fair Haven, Vt.) 1963-1967
- Place of publication:
- Fair Haven, Vt.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Vermont Era Co.
- Dates of publication:
84th year (July 25, 1963)-May 21, 1964 ; v. 85, no. 22 (May 28, 1964)-v. 89, no. 20 (May 18, 1967).
- Fair Haven (Vt. : Town)--Newspapers.
- Rutland County (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- Vermont--Fair Haven (Town)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01335633
- Vermont--Rutland County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211879
- "The state's modern weekly."
- Formed by the union of: Poultney herald, and: Rutland County advertiser.
- In May 1967 the building and press were destroyed by fire.
- sn 97067567
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information