Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Newport daily express. (Newport, Vt.) 1936-current
Newport, Vt. (1936-current)
The Newport daily express. : (Newport, Vt.) 1936-current
- Alternative Titles:
Newport daily express and standard
Mar. 27-Apr. 14, 1936
- Place of publication:
- Newport, Vt.
- Geographic coverage:
- [Gilpin & Hunt]
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 27, 1936)-
- Daily (except Sun. and holidays)
- Newport (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- Orleans County (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- Vermont--Orleans County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01232553
- "Established as a weekly 1863, as a daily, 1936," (Aug. 14, 1964).
- Also issued on microfilm from Vermont State Library.
- sn 97067615
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information