Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Grapevine. (Mare Island, Vallejo, Calif.) 1989-1996
Mare Island, Vallejo, Calif. (1989-1996)
Grapevine. : (Mare Island, Vallejo, Calif.) 1989-1996
- Place of publication:
- Mare Island, Vallejo, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Vallejo-Times Herald
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 49, no. 10 (Sept. 15, 1989)-Mar. 22, 1996.
Mar. 27, 1992-
- Navy-yards and naval stations--California--Vallejo--Newspapers.
- Vallejo (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Civilian employees of the Shipyard and members of the U.S. military services.
- Volume numbering dropped with July 15, 1994 issue.
- sn 97069166
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information