Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About San Bruno herald. (San Bruno, San Mateo County, Calif.) 1931-1937
San Bruno, San Mateo County, Calif. (1931-1937)
San Bruno herald. : (San Bruno, San Mateo County, Calif.) 1931-1937
- Alternative Titles:
San Bruno herald and Peninsula news
Nov. 20, 1931-Sept. 21, 1934
- Place of publication:
- San Bruno, San Mateo County, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Harry Elston
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 17, no. 46 (Nov. 20, 1931)-Mar. 5, 1937.
- California--San Bruno.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205160
- San Bruno (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- Numbering ceases with v. 22, no. 52 (Dec. 25, 1936).
- sn 97069212
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information