Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Ada weekly news. (Ada, Indian Territory [Okla.]) 1901-19??
Ada, Indian Territory [Okla.] (1901-19??)
The Ada weekly news. : (Ada, Indian Territory [Okla.]) 1901-19??
- Alternative Titles:
Ada weekly news and Ada star-democrat
- Place of publication:
- Ada, Indian Territory [Okla.]
- Geographic coverage:
- Otis B. Weaver
- Dates of publication:
- Ada (Okla.)--Newspapers.
- Indian Territory--Newspapers.
- Oklahoma--Indian Territory.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01225150
- Oklahoma--Pontotoc County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215847
- Pontotoc County (Okla.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 34 (Dec. 8, 1904).
- Includes supplement: Planter and ranchman, Nov 25, 1920-Mar. 10, 1921.
- Issued with: Francis headlight, July 20, 1905-Aug. 24, 1905.
- Published as: The Ada weekly news and Ada star-democrat, Aug. 14-28, 1919.
- sn 97070414
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information