Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Ada evening news. (Ada, Indian Territory [Okla.]) 1904-current
Ada, Indian Territory [Okla.] (1904-current)
The Ada evening news. : (Ada, Indian Territory [Okla.]) 1904-current
- Alternative Titles:
Ada Sunday news
- Place of publication:
- Ada, Indian Territory [Okla.]
- Geographic coverage:
- Carlton Weaver & Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Daily (except Saturday)
- Ada (Okla.)--Newspapers.
- Indian Territory--Newspapers.
- Oklahoma--Indian Territory.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01225150
- Oklahoma--Pontotoc County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215847
- Pontotoc County (Okla.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 82 (June 15, 1904).
- Published as: Evening news, Jan. 3-Nov. 28, 1906.
- Published on Sunday as: The Ada Sunday news, May 26, 1968-
- sn 97070416
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information