Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Adrian national greenback. (Adrian, Lenawee County, Mich.) 18??-1???
Adrian, Lenawee County, Mich. (18??-1???)
Adrian national greenback. : (Adrian, Lenawee County, Mich.) 18??-1???
- Place of publication:
- Adrian, Lenawee County, Mich.
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
- Adrian (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Lenawee County (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- "Adrian" appears above masthead ornament and words "our country."
- Description based on: Vol. 12, no. 29 (July 18, 1878).
- sn 97070673
View complete holdings information