Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Israelite [microform]. (Cincinnati) 1854-1874
The Israelite [microform]. : (Cincinnati) 1854-1874
- Place of publication:
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 15, 1854)-v. 22, no. 52 (June 26, 1874).
- "A weekly periodical devoted to the religion, history, and literature of the Israelites."
- Chicago ed., The Chicago Israelite, published 1854-1874.
- Editor: I.M. Wise.
- German supplement, Die Deborah, published August 24, 1855-June 26, 1874.
- July 3, l872-June 26, l874 numbered semi-annually and called v. 19-22.
- No issue for Sept. 12, 1862.
- Publisher varies: July 13-20, 1855, Wise; July 27, 1855-June 26, 1874, Bloch.
- Some issues include articles in German and Hebrew.
- Subtitle varies.
- sn 98017102
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information