Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Amerikai Magyar népszava, szabadság = American Hungarian people's voice, liberty. (East Brunswick, N.J.) 199?-current
East Brunswick, N.J. (199?-current)
Amerikai Magyar népszava, szabadság = American Hungarian people's voice, liberty. : (East Brunswick, N.J.) 199?-current
- Alternative Titles:
American Hungarian people's voice, liberty
- Place of publication:
- East Brunswick, N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Kalnoky Inc.
- Dates of publication:
- Hungarian Americans--Newspapers.
- Hungarians--United States--Newspapers.
- Middlesex County (N.J.)--Newspapers.
- New Brunswick (N.J.)--Newspapers.
- "An American newspaper in the Hungarian language."
- Description based on: 106. efv., no. 43 (1996. okt. 25.).
- Formed by the merger of: Amerikai Magyar népszava (Cleveland, Ohio), and: Szabadság (Cleveland, Ohio : 1910).
- In Hungarian and English.
- Latest issue consulted: 111. evf., no. 38 (2001. okt. 12.).
- Place of publication varies.
- sn 98021500
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information