Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About El Paso morning times. (El Paso, Tex.) 1914-1918
El Paso, Tex. (1914-1918)
El Paso morning times. : (El Paso, Tex.) 1914-1918
- Place of publication:
- El Paso, Tex.
- Geographic coverage:
- El Paso Morning Times Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in Oct. 1914; ceased in June 1918?
- El Paso (Tex.)--Newspapers.
- Mexican Americans--Texas--El Paso--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Southwest Microfilm.
- Description based on: 28 de oct. de 1914.
- Ed. statement from publisher's box, <Oct. 28, 1914>-Feb. 2, 1916.
- In Spanish.
- Latest issue consulted: 6 de junio de 1918.
- On masthead: año 35-38.
- Previously published as Spanish section of El Paso morning times.
- Spanish ed. of: El Paso morning times.
- sn 98021521
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information