Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Arcadia bulletin. (Arcadia, Calif.) 19??-19??
Arcadia, Calif. (19??-19??)
Arcadia bulletin. : (Arcadia, Calif.) 19??-19??
- Place of publication:
- Arcadia, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- C.C. Yelland
- Dates of publication:
- Arcadia (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "Monday Morning Edition of the Arcadia Tribune and Arcadia News" appears below "Arcadia Bulletin," Oct. 18, 1943-Oct. 22, 1945; "Sunday Morning Edition of the Arcadia Tribune and Arcadia News" appears below "Arcadia Bulletin," Oct. 28, 1945-Sept. 28, 1947; and "Affilated with the Arcadia Tribune and Arcadia News" appears below "Arcadia Bulletin," Oct. 5, 1947-<Feb. 13, 1961>
- Also issued on microfilm from UMI.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 46 (Aug. 15, 1940).
- Related to: Arcadia tribune and Arcadia news.
- sn 98021781
View complete holdings information