Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Florida advocate [microform]. (Wauchula, Hardee County [Fla.]) 19??-1955
Wauchula, Hardee County [Fla.] (19??-1955)
The Florida advocate [microform]. : (Wauchula, Hardee County [Fla.]) 19??-1955
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Wauchula, Hardee County [Fla.]
- Geographic coverage:
- Mrs. Geo. M. Goolsby
- Dates of publication:
-v. 55, no. 30 (Aug. 26, 1955).
- Hardee County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Wauchula (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 28, no. 1 (Mar. 2, 1928).
- Merged with: The Hardee County herald, to form: The Herald-advocate.
- Publisher: Mrs. Laura H. Goolsby, <1932>.
- sn 98026416
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information