Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Florida commercial. (Jacksonville, Fla.) 192?-1930
Jacksonville, Fla. (192?-1930)
Florida commercial. : (Jacksonville, Fla.) 192?-1930
- Place of publication:
- Jacksonville, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
- Bayshore Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Duval County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Jacksonville (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Miami (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Miami-Dade County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 6 (May 17, 1929).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 2, no. 2 (Apr. 23, 1930).
- Published in Miami: Nov. 22, 1929-1930.
- sn 98026426
View complete holdings information