Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The new star [microform]. ([S.l.) 1796-1796
The new star [microform]. : ([S.l.) 1796-1796
- Place of publication:
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
- Connecticut--Hartford County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211874
- Hartford (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Hartford County (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Intended as a weekly, but existing in a unique number.
- The only issue published dealt with emigration to Kentucky and with activities of the House of Representatives. Cf. American periodicals, 1741-1900.
- Title from caption.
- sn 98034245
View complete holdings information