Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The church advocate. (Asheville, N.C.) 1943-194?
Asheville, N.C. (1943-194?)
The church advocate. : (Asheville, N.C.) 1943-194?
- Place of publication:
- Asheville, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- E.W. Dixon
- Dates of publication:
- African American newspapers--North Carolina.
- African American newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799278
- African Americans--Religion--Newspapers.
- African Americans--Religion.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799689
- Asheville (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Asheville.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205440
- North Carolina.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204304
- "Dedicated to the progress of Christian religion. The interdenominational journal of the Church."
- Available on microfilm from the Div. of Archives & History, N.C. Dept. of Cultural Resources.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 18 (Aug. 19, 1943).
- sn 98058952
View complete holdings information