Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The community advocate this week. ([South Gate, Calif.) 1985-1985
[South Gate, Calif. (1985-1985)
The community advocate this week. : ([South Gate, Calif.) 1985-1985
- Place of publication:
- [South Gate, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
34th year, no. 2 (Jan. 9, 1985)-Mar. 20, 1985.
- California--Los Angeles County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205194
- California--Orange County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206289
- Los Angeles County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Orange County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "This Week" appears in small print beneath "The Community Advocate;" "Artesia-Cerritos-Cypress-La Palma-Los Alamitos-Rossmoor-East Lakewood-El Dorado-Hawaiian Gardens" appears in small print above "The Community Advocate."
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- Merger of: Community advocate (Cerritos, Calif. : Artesia-Cerritos), and: Community advocate (Cerritos, Calif. : Cypress-La Palma), and: Community advocate (Cerritos, Calif. : Hawaiian Gardens-Los Alamitos-Rossmoor-East Lakewood-El Dorado).
- sn 98061208
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information