Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About San Diego labor AFL leader. (San Diego, Calif.) 1947-1951
San Diego, Calif. (1947-1951)
San Diego labor AFL leader. : (San Diego, Calif.) 1947-1951
- Alternative Titles:
Labor AFL leader
Labor leader San Diego
Nov. 5, 1948-Apr. 15, 1949
- Place of publication:
- San Diego, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- San Diego County Federated Trades and Labor Council
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 5, no. 14 (Apr. 11, 1947)-v. 47, no. 52 (Nov. 22, 1951).
- California--San Diego County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204290
- Labor unions--California--San Diego County--Newspapers.
- Labor unions.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00990260
- "Owned and operated by the San Diego County Federated Trades and Labor Council."
- "San Diego" appears in small print above "Labor AFL" which appears in small print above and to the left of "Leader."
- Numbering is irregular; v. numbering changes from v. 5 to v. 45, May 30, 1947; and, v. 45, 46 and 47 repeat.
- Official publication of: San Diego County Central Labor Council.
- sn 98061226
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information