Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About San Diego labor leader. (San Diego, Calif.) 1965-19??
San Diego, Calif. (1965-19??)
San Diego labor leader. : (San Diego, Calif.) 1965-19??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- San Diego, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- San Diego County Labor Council, AFL-CIO
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 59, no. 19 (May 13, 1965)-
July 13, 1978-<Mar. 1985>
- California--Imperial County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206056
- California--San Diego County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204290
- Labor unions--California--Imperial County--Newspapers.
- Labor unions--California--San Diego County--Newspapers.
- Labor unions.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00990260
- "Owned and operated by Central Labor Council of San Diego County," May 13, 1965-May 22, 1970.
- "San Diego" or "San Diego Labor" appear in small print in different locations in masthead; issues for Oct. 14, 1965-Sept. 29, 1967 occasionally called "Labor Leader."
- Numbering is irregular.
- Official publication of: Central Labor Council of San Diego County, May 13, 1965-May 22, 1970; and of: San Diego-Imperial Counties Labor Council, AFL-CIO, June 12, 1970-<Mar. 1985>
- sn 98061228
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information