Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Vista press. (Vista, Calif.) 1926-1982
Vista, Calif. (1926-1982)
The Vista press. : (Vista, Calif.) 1926-1982
- Place of publication:
- Vista, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- M.Z. Remsburg
- Dates of publication:
-v. 57, no. 83 (Dec. 31, 1982).
Began in Sept. 1926.
- Daily (except Sat.)
Nov. 1, 1973-Dec. 31, 1982
- California--San Marcos.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01221650
- Pala (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- San Marcos (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Vista (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Oct. 1, 1926).
- Numbering ceased with 49th year, no. 344, Nov. 4, 1975; resumed with v. 54, no. 318, Oct. 9, 1980.
- sn 98061271
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information