Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Burbank daily review. (Burbank, Calif.) 1948-1969
Burbank, Calif. (1948-1969)
Burbank daily review. : (Burbank, Calif.) 1948-1969
- Alternative Titles:
Burbank daily evening review
Jan. 23-Mar. 4, 1948
Burbank daily review and Burbank news
Burbank evening review
Jan. 23-Mar. 8, 1948
- Place of publication:
- Burbank, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Review Print. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 40, no. 176 (Jan. 23, 1948)-v. 62, no. 41 (Aug. 16, 1969).
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Burbank (Los Angeles County, Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "Daily" appears in small print above "Burbank Review."
- "The Burbank Review is a consolidation of the Burbank Independent, the Burbank Pathfinder, the Burbank Tribune and the San Fernando Valley Tribune."
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- Vol. 50 called "Our 50th Year" and lacks numbering designation.
- sn 98061310
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information