Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Breeze advertiser and Manhattan messenger. (Torrance, Calif.) 1971-1971
Torrance, Calif. (1971-1971)
Breeze advertiser and Manhattan messenger. : (Torrance, Calif.) 1971-1971
- Alternative Titles:
Redondo reflex and the Manhattan Beach messenger
- Place of publication:
- Torrance, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Daily Breeze Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 35, no. 10 (Jan. 20, 1971)-v. 35, no. 20 (Mar. 31, 1971).
- Hermosa Beach (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Lawndale (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Manhattan Beach (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Redondo Beach (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "Breeze" appears in small print above "Advertiser"; "and Manhattan Messenger" appears in small print below "Advertiser."
- "Manhattan Beach-Hermosa Beach-Lawndale."
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- sn 98061389
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information