Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About March Field District courier. (March Field, Calif.) 1934-19??
March Field, Calif. (1934-19??)
March Field District courier. : (March Field, Calif.) 1934-19??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- March Field, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Mjr. L.A. Walton
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 17, 1934)-
- California--March Air Force Base.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01216723
- March Air Force Base (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Military bases--California--Newspapers.
- Military bases.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01020986
- "Assembled and edited ... for distribution semimonthly to the enrollees of the March Field District, Civilian Conservation Corps."
- "March Field District" appears above or below "Courier."
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- sn 98061426
View complete holdings information