Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Beach Cities labor journal. (Santa Monica, Calif.) 19??-19??
Santa Monica, Calif. (19??-19??)
Beach Cities labor journal. : (Santa Monica, Calif.) 19??-19??
- Place of publication:
- Santa Monica, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Central Labor Council
- Dates of publication:
Oct. 2, 1959-<Aug. 31, 1963>
- California--Los Angeles County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205194
- Labor unions--California--Newspapers.
- Labor unions.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00990260
- Los Angeles County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 20, no. 20 (Sept. 25, 1942).
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- Official publication of the Santa Monica Central Labor Council.
- sn 98061427
View complete holdings information