Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Atlantic Avenue press. ([S.l.) 1949-19??
Atlantic Avenue press. : ([S.l.) 1949-19??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 20, 1949)-
- Hollydale (Los Angeles County, Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Lynwood (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- South Gate (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "Avenue" appears in smaller print between "Atlantic" and "Press," Jan. 20, 1949-<Dec. 29, 1952>
- "Complete coverage throughout South Atlantic shopping district."
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- sn 98061448
View complete holdings information