Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Buena Park herald American. (Buena Park, Calif.) 1964-19??
Buena Park, Calif. (1964-19??)
Buena Park herald American. : (Buena Park, Calif.) 1964-19??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Buena Park, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Col. C.S. Smith
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 11 (Feb. 20, 1964)-
- California--Orange County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206289
- Orange County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "Buena Park" appears in small print above "Herald American," Sept. 20, 1967-<Sept. 25, 1968>
- "Serving the areas of Buena Park, Stanton, Eastgate, West Fullerton, West Anaheim," July 1, 1964-<Oct. 13, 1965>; "Serving the areas of Buena Park, Stanton, Cypress, Eastgate, West Fullerton, West Anaheim, La Palma" <Nov. 17, 1965>-Feb. 7, 1968.
- Numbering is irregular.
- Published in several local editions.
- Volume designation changed from vol. 1, no. 48 (Nov. 4, 1964) to vol. 29, no. 49 (Nov. 11, 1964).
- sn 98061464
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information