Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The greater southeast bulletin. (Huntington Park, Calif.) 1936-1951
Huntington Park, Calif. (1936-1951)
The greater southeast bulletin. : (Huntington Park, Calif.) 1936-1951
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Huntington Park, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Max R. Ward
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 4, no. 35 (Apr. 20, 1936)-v. 20, no. 48 (May 10, 1951).
Feb. 11, 1943-May 10, 1951
- California--Huntington Park.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01232215
- California--Los Angeles County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205194
- Huntington Park (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Los Angeles County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "The Bulletin covers Huntington Park, Walnut Park, Maywood, Bell, South Gate, Cudahy, and Bell Gardens."
- sn 98061534
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information