Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Hoopa Valley people = Na Tini Xwe. (Hoopa, CA) 1989-2003
Hoopa, CA (1989-2003)
The Hoopa Valley people = Na Tini Xwe. : (Hoopa, CA) 1989-2003
- Alternative Titles:
Hoopa Valley reporter
Hupa Valley people
Na Tini Xwe
- Place of publication:
- Hoopa, CA
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Hoopa Valley Business Council
- Dates of publication:
Began with Vol. 1, issue 1 (Dec. 1989); ceased with v. 9, issue 19 (Dec. 23, 2003).
<July 24, 1996->
- Hoopa (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Hupa Indians--California--Newspapers.
- Hupa Indians.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00964269
- Indians of North America--California--Newspapers.
- Indians of North America.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00969633
- Description based on: Vol. 1, issue 1 (Dec. 1989); title from caption.
- Issued in newspaper format, Nov. 1995-
- Issues for July 1990 and Aug. 1990 are both designated as Vol. 1, issue 8.
- Latest issue consulted: Issue 31 (Oct. 21, 1997).
- Publication suspended Aug.-Sept. 1997.
- Some issues combined.
- Some issues lack enumeration.
- Vol. numbering drops off after v. 8, issue 4 (Apr. 1996); issues for <July 24, 1996-1998> identified by issue number only, which repeats each year; vol. numbering resumes in 1998, with v. 4.
- sn 98061645
View complete holdings information