Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Tropico sentinel. (Tropico, Calif.) 1911-1911
Tropico, Calif. (1911-1911)
The Tropico sentinel. : (Tropico, Calif.) 1911-1911
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Tropico, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- H.W. Melrose
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 23, 1911)-v. 1, no. 7 (Apr. 8, 1911).
- California--San Fernando Valley.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01242395
- Glendale (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- San Fernando Valley (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "Devoted to the interests of Tropico and the San Fernando Valley."
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- Vol. 1, no. 3 (Mar. 6, 1911) called "Extra."
- sn 98061708
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information