Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Tropico interurban sentinel. (Tropico, Calif.) 1911-1914
Tropico, Calif. (1911-1914)
Tropico interurban sentinel. : (Tropico, Calif.) 1911-1914
- Alternative Titles:
Tropico inter-urban sentinel
- Place of publication:
- Tropico, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Tropico Sentinel Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 16 (June 8, 1911)-v. 4, no. 37 (Sept. 23, 1914).
- California--San Fernando Valley.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01242395
- Glendale (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- San Fernando Valley (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "Devoted to the interests of Tropico and the San Fernando Valley."
- "Interurban" appears in small print between "Tropico" and "Sentinel," Feb. 18, 1913-Sept. 23, 1914.
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- sn 98061710
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information