Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Tropico inter-urban sentinel. (Tropico (Los Angeles Postoffice), Calif.) 1916-1917
Tropico (Los Angeles Postoffice), Calif. (1916-1917)
The Tropico inter-urban sentinel. : (Tropico (Los Angeles Postoffice), Calif.) 1916-1917
- Alternative Titles:
Tropico interurban sentinel
- Place of publication:
- Tropico (Los Angeles Postoffice), Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- E.G. Gibbs
- Dates of publication:
-v. 7, no. 48 (Nov. 29, 1917).
Began in 1916.
- California--San Fernando Valley.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01242395
- Glendale (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- San Fernando Valley (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "Devoted to Tropico, the San Fernando Valley and Southern California."
- "Inter-urban" appears in small print between "Tropico" and "Sentinel."
- Description based on: Vol. 6, no. 25 (June 28, 1916).
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- sn 98061712
View complete holdings information