Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Akron informer. (Akron, Oh.) 1946-????
Akron, Oh. (1946-????)
The Akron informer. : (Akron, Oh.) 1946-????
- Place of publication:
- Akron, Oh.
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
- African Americans--Ohio--Akron--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Akron (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Aug. 31, 1946)--LIC.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 4, no. 21 (Dec. 31, 1948).
- sn 98062572
View complete holdings information