Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Great Lakes of the Dakota tabloid. (Vermillion, S.D.) 1968-1973
Vermillion, S.D. (1968-1973)
Great Lakes of the Dakota tabloid. : (Vermillion, S.D.) 1968-1973
- Alternative Titles:
Great Lakes of the Dakota
- Place of publication:
- Vermillion, S.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Plain Talk Publishers
- Dates of publication:
-v. 6, no. 25 (Mar. 1973).
Began in 1968.
- Weekly during summer, otherwise monthly
- Clay County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Fishing--South Dakota--Newspapers.
- Francis Case, Lake (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Hunting--South Dakota--Newspapers.
- Lakes--South Dakota--Newspapers.
- Lewis and Clark Lake (Neb. and S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Missouri River Valley--Newspapers.
- Missouri River--Newspapers.
- Oahe, Lake (S.D. and N.D.)--Newspapers.
- Recreation--South Dakota--Newspapers.
- Reservoirs--South Dakota--Newspapers.
- Sharpe, Lake (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Vermillion (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- "Picture news magazine covering the Great Lakes of the Dakota and communities."
- Available on microfilm from: State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 11 (Aug. 19, 1968).
- Official publication of: Great Lakes of South Dakota Association, 1968-
- sn 98062815
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information