Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Jerry Nygaard's Great Lakes of the Dakota tabloid. (Vermillion, S.D.) 1979-1980
Vermillion, S.D. (1979-1980)
Jerry Nygaard's Great Lakes of the Dakota tabloid. : (Vermillion, S.D.) 1979-1980
- Alternative Titles:
Great Lakes of the Dakota tabloid
- Place of publication:
- Vermillion, S.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Gerald (Jerry) Nygaard
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 12, no. 2 (Apr. 1, 1979)-V. 13, no. 11 (July 17-24, 1980).
- Weekly May-Aug., monthly Sept.-Apr.
- Clay County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Fishing--South Dakota--Newspapers.
- Francis Case, Lake (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Hunting--South Dakota--Newspapers.
- Lewis and Clark Lake (Neb. and S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Missouri River Valley--Newspapers.
- Missouri River--Newspapers.
- Oahe, Lake (S.D. and N.D.)--Newspapers.
- Recreation--South Dakota--Newspapers.
- Sharpe, Lake (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Vermillion (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from: State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society.
- sn 98062817
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information