Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Blunt advocate. (Blunt, Hughes County, S.D.) 1892-1942
Blunt, Hughes County, S.D. (1892-1942)
The Blunt advocate. : (Blunt, Hughes County, S.D.) 1892-1942
- Place of publication:
- Blunt, Hughes County, S.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.S. Ingham
- Dates of publication:
Began Feb. 5, 1892; ceased Mar. 1942.
- Blunt (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Hughes County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from: State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society.
- Description based on: Vol. 9, no. 32 (Feb. 12, 1892).
- Published in: Blunt, 1892-Apr. 1, 1937; and in: Pierre, Apr. 8, 1937-1942.
- sn 98062855
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information