Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Dakota journal. (Pierre, Dakota Territory [S.D.]) 1880-1889
Pierre, Dakota Territory [S.D.] (1880-1889)
The Dakota journal. : (Pierre, Dakota Territory [S.D.]) 1880-1889
- Place of publication:
- Pierre, Dakota Territory [S.D.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dyke Brothers
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1889.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 11, 1880)-
- Dakota Territory--History--Newspapers.
- Hughes County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Pierre (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- South Dakota--Hughes County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207647
- South Dakota--Pierre.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209256
- United States--Dakota Territory.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01228148
- Available on microfilm from: State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society.
- Daily ed.: Dakota daily journal.
- sn 98062875
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information