Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Pierre journal. (Pierre, S.D.) 1889-1898
Pierre, S.D. (1889-1898)
The Pierre journal. : (Pierre, S.D.) 1889-1898
- Place of publication:
- Pierre, S.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Pierre Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began May 1889; ceased 1898.
Oct. 24, 1889-<Aug. 19, 1898>
- Dakota Territory--History--Newspapers.
- Hughes County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Pierre (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from: State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society.
- Description based on: Vol. 9, no. 43 (May 16, 1889).
- Merged with: Pierre daily capital, to form: Capital-journal (Pierre, S.D. : 1898).
- sn 98062885
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information