Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The record=commercial. (Monroe, Mich.) 1904-19??
Monroe, Mich. (1904-19??)
The record=commercial. : (Monroe, Mich.) 1904-19??
- Place of publication:
- Monroe, Mich.
- Geographic coverage:
- Record Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 4, no. 48 (Apr. 21, 1904)-
- Michigan--Monroe County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215990
- Monroe (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Monroe County (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Absorbed by: Monroe evening news.
- Formed by the union of: Monroe commercial, and: Monroe record.
- Issue for June 9, 1910 carries double numbering: Commercial, v. 71, no. 24, and: Record, v. 9, no. 5. Issue for Apr. 29, 1915 carries double numbering: Commercial, v. 76, no. 19 and: Record v. 15, no. 52.
- sn 98066044
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information