Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About County press and Hillside observer. (Mineola, N.Y.) 1939-19??
Mineola, N.Y. (1939-19??)
County press and Hillside observer. : (Mineola, N.Y.) 1939-19??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Mineola, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Mineola Press
- Dates of publication:
- Hillside (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Mineola (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Nassau County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Covering "The heart of Nassau": Mineola, Williston Park, East Williston, Albertson, Hillside Heights, Hillside communities, Lakeville, North Hills.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 20 (Nov. 21, 1940).
- Editor: George Barry, <1940>.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 2, no. 22 (Dec. 5, 1940).
- sn 98067626
View complete holdings information