Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The CB signal. (Farmingdale, N.Y.) 1963-19??
Farmingdale, N.Y. (1963-19??)
The CB signal. : (Farmingdale, N.Y.) 1963-19??
- Place of publication:
- Farmingdale, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Island-wide Publications
- Dates of publication:
- Citizens band radio--New York (State)--Newspapers.
- Citizens band radio.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00861887
- Farmingdale (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Farmingdale.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208480
- New York (State)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210280
- New York (State)--Suffolk County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207260
- Radio operators--New York (State)--Newspapers.
- Radio operators.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01087419
- Suffolk County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Serving citizen band and amateur enthusiasts in the New York metropolitan area."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 3 (Mar. 2, 1963).
- Editor: Lou Grasso, <1963>-
- sn 98067659
View complete holdings information