Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Leslie's illustrated weekly. (New York, N.Y.) 1894-1901
New York, N.Y. (1894-1901)
Leslie's illustrated weekly. : (New York, N.Y.) 1894-1901
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New York, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Arkell Weekly Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 79, no. 2025 (July 5, 1894)-v. 93, no. 2405 (Oct. 12, 1901).
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Library of Congress Photoduplication Service.
- Available on microfilm from UMI.
- sn 98068262
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information