Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Pittsylvania tribune and the Chatham enterprise. (Chatham, Va.) 1935-1952
Chatham, Va. (1935-1952)
Pittsylvania tribune and the Chatham enterprise. : (Chatham, Va.) 1935-1952
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Chatham, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- L.R. Schoenfeld
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1935; ceased in 1952.
- Chatham (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Pittsylvania County (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Virginia--Pittsylvania County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210134
- "Pittsylvania's home newspaper since 1865."
- Continues numbering of Pittsylvania tribune.
- Description based on issue for: (Jan. 17, 1936).
- Editor: J. Hunt Whitehead, 1936-1941.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 82, no. 27 (Nov. 29, 1951).
- Publishers: Preston Moses <1938-1944> ; Katherine Whitehead, March 1944-<1948> ; Tribune Pub. Co., under Walt Miles and Garry Willard, Mar. 5, 1948-<>.
- sn 98068275
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information