Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Church journal. (Norton, Va.) 1923-19??
Norton, Va. (1923-19??)
The Church journal. : (Norton, Va.) 1923-19??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Norton, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
- [Bruce Crawford]
- Dates of publication:
Issue for: Apr. 12, 1923-
- Christian life--Newspapers.
- Christian life.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00859185
- Norton (Va.)--Newspapers.
- "Devoted to the interests of the Christian religion, as promoted by the churches of Southwest Va."
- Church journal (Norton, Va.) published on the last page of Crawford's weekly.
- Editor: O.A. Smith.
- sn 98068284
View complete holdings information