Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The atlas. (Richmond, Va.) 1929-1939
Richmond, Va. (1929-1939)
The atlas. : (Richmond, Va.) 1929-1939
- Place of publication:
- Richmond, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- College of William and Mary, Richmond School of Social Work and Public Health
- Dates of publication:
-v. 10, no. 11 (May 17, 1939).
Began in Fall, 1929?
- College student newspapers and periodicals--Virginia--Richmond.
- Richmond (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 4 (Dec. 1929).
- Issued by: College of William and Mary, Richmond School of Social Work and Public Health, 1929-1931 ; by Richmond Division, College of William and Mary 1931-1938 ; by Richmond Professional Institute, College of William and Mary, 1938-1939.
- sn 98068297
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information