Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About City paper. (Washington, D.C.) 1982-1988
Washington, D.C. (1982-1988)
City paper. : (Washington, D.C.) 1982-1988
- Place of publication:
- Washington, D.C.
- Geographic coverage:
District of Columbia
| View more titles from this:
- 1981, Inc.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 8, no. 34 (Aug. 26-Sept. 1, 1988).
Began in 1982.
- Washington (D.C.)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204505
- Washington (D.C.)--Newspapers.
- Began in 1981 under title 1981, Washington's alternative newspaper.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 19 (May 20-26, 1983).
- Publisher varies: 1981, Inc., <1981>; Washington Free Weekly, Inc., <1984>
- sn 98068308
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information