Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Sun. (East Falls Church, Va) 1935-1951
East Falls Church, Va (1935-1951)
The Sun. : (East Falls Church, Va) 1935-1951
- Alternative Titles:
Arlington (Va.) Sun, Jan. 6, 1950-
v. 16 no. 6 (Dec. 30, 1948)-
- Place of publication:
- East Falls Church, Va
- Geographic coverage:
East Falls Church,
| View more titles from this:
- Sun Press Corp.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 12, 1935)-v. 16, no. 31 (June 22, 1951).
- Arlington County (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Fairfax County (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Virginia--Arlington County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01219848
- Virginia--Fairfax County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204981
- "Arlington" appears in Masthead ornament, Dec. 30, 1948-
- Editor & Publisher: Harold B. Bloomer, Jr.
- Imprint varies: Arlington, Va. Nov. 19, 1936.
- The newspaper for Arlington and Fairfax Counties.
- sn 98068321
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information