Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Humboldt journal. (Humboldt, S.D.) 1903-1970
Humboldt, S.D. (1903-1970)
The Humboldt journal. : (Humboldt, S.D.) 1903-1970
- Place of publication:
- Humboldt, S.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Frank Berens
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 3 (Nov. 19, 1903) ; v. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 26, 1903)-[v.] 67, no. 7 (Jan. 8, 1970).
- Humboldt, S.D.--Newspapers.
- Minnehaha County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from: State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society.
- First issue number unavailable due to damage.
- Vol. numbering irregular.
- sn 98069060
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information