Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Plain talker. (Hartford, S.D.) 1892-1???
Hartford, S.D. (1892-1???)
The Plain talker. : (Hartford, S.D.) 1892-1???
- Place of publication:
- Hartford, S.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- E.C. Kibbe
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 10, 1892)-
- Hartford (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Minnehaha County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- South Dakota--Hartford.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01866071
- South Dakota--Minnehaha County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212332
- Available on microfilm from: State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society.
- Some text in German.
- sn 98069082
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information